In order to evaluate and consolidate your sample order:
1. Receive instruction from our customer
2. Contact supplier(s) by phone
3. Instruct suppliers to send samples to the office
4. Consolidate samples and check out total volume, weight.
5. Quote all costs to customer and customer make payment to us.
6. Ship by express to address of customer''''s choosing
There are many advantages to using Z&L to consolidate your samples:
1. Quick check for quality before express fees are wasted by sending over a faulty sample
2. Big savings on the number of international wiring fees
3. We speak the language and can make the arrangements with many factories at the same time
4. Because of the high volumes we send out every week Z&L gets great discounts on express fees from the major express companies out there including Fed Ex, TNT, DHL, UPS, etc. We pass these savings on to you